The Ag Leaders Conference Series is back July 29th and 30th!
No need to travel – both days take place in a convenient webinar format, right from your home or office!
The Conference Series offers Grain and Livestock producers, and those who follow the markets, an unmatched fundamental analysis for corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle and hogs, along with the important technical indicators and chart patterns that matter to the markets right now.
Weather - live on Wednesday July 29th at 2pm CDT. (no recording)
Grains - live on Thursday July 30th at 2pm CDT. (recording available)
Livestock will be released as a recording on Thursday July 30th after the grains outlook.
Topics we will cover
Drew Lerner, World Weather Inc.
- How Dry Will The U.S. Corn Belt Finish This Summer?
- What Kind Of Harvest Will The U.S. Endure This Year?
- Will La Nina Influence Global Weather In The Next Few Months?
- What Kind of A Growing Season Will Brazil Have In 2020-21?
- Will North America Winter 2020-21 Be Cold?
- Can corn see a summer rally in the face of potentially heavy fall supplies?
- Is the phase one deal still in effect?
- Will corn and soybean prices diverge just like their fundamentals?
- Will improved US wheat fundamentals resist the heavy world situation?
- Grain marketing in the face of trying pricing.
- When will the backup in market ready hogs and cattle be eliminated?
- How have consumers reacted in this time of uncertain economics and uncertain meat supplies?
- How have federal investigations into chicken and beef impacted pricing?
- Will 2020 profitability concerns lead to livestock liquidation for 2021?