- Ag Commodity Weather
- AM Market Movers
- Market Wrap-Up Comments
- Technical Charts
- Fundamental Charts
- Marketing & Strategy Tools
- Change Your Profile
Featuring experts from across the industry, answering your questions, from the comfort of your home or office.
December 15, 2015: Join us in our next webinar for a look at how South America's economy will impact US grain prices. Register Here. Allendale's Rich Nelson will be joined by CME Group's Blu Putnam to discuss the recent election, currency and economic issues in South America and how US grains could be impacted. Join us free, here.
A Few of Your Takeaways:
- What will be the lasting effect of lifting the export tariff?
- How will the tariff be implemented?
- What is the general state of the economy in South America, and how might that impact the crop, harvest, exports, etc.?
- Will currencies in South America be a benefit to South American exports?
October Recording Available: The recording of our October 27th webinar is now available here. View for a look at how US land prices, cash rents, and more could impact acreage decisions and commodity market pricing.
We'll also gave an update on South American plantings, and insight from Allendale's Rich Nelson on how the South American crop could impact US pricing. In addition Rich gave an overview of the World Health Organization declaring processed meats and red meats as cancer causing agents, as well as how this could impact livestock markets.
A few of your takeaways:
- An update on South American plantings, and what the US commodity markets will be watching for with their crop.
- An inside look at the market impact of US farm land pricing.
- Overview of the WHO ruling and its impact on livestock.
- The points technical chart watchers need to pay attention to.
Can't make it live? Registration gets you access to the webinar recording as well. Register Here
More Around Allendale, Inc.
|The Future of Ethanol
||Midday Weather Updates
||Weekly Strategy Session|